ZooMoo Tiny Giggles Submission
Terms & Conditions
In consideration of ZooMoo providing you with an opportunity to participate and contribute to the ‘ZooMoo Tiny Giggles’ segment (the “Programme”), and other good and valuable consideration, receipt whereof is hereby acknowledged, you irrevocably authorise ZooMoo to make use of the videos and/or photos of your child/ward (and if applicable, their siblings) which you have submitted to (“Submitted Content”), subject always to the following submission terms and conditions (these “Terms”):
1. (Licence to use Submitted Content) You hereby grant ZooMoo an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free licence to copy, reproduce, broadcast, transmit, communicate, perform, exhibit, distribute, alter, edit, arrange, translate and otherwise exploit Submitted Content and incorporate Submitted Content in the Programme and/or other ZooMoo or affiliated programming in accordance with these Terms. ZooMoo is not obligated to use Submitted Content or the rights herein granted or to produce or transmit the Programme.
2. (Intellectual property rights) You acknowledge ZooMoo shall have the right, without payment, to use and exploit Submitted Content and any part of it in any way and in all media (including broadcast television, online and via mobile services) now known or hereafter devised, worldwide and in perpetuity, including by any other theatrical or television productions based on the Programme or its characters, title or story; and uses ancillary to the Programme (such as uses in toys, merchandising, games, studio tours, theme parks, attractions, trailers, promotional films and advertisements for any or all of the foregoing). You also grant ZooMoo the right to issue, and authorise others to issue, publicity concerning you, and the right to use your name, likeness and biographical data in connection with the distribution, exhibition, advertising and exploitation of Submitted Content or any programming in which Submitted Content may be used as authorized hereunder.
3. (Moral rights) To the extent permitted by law, you consent to ZooMoo (and its licensees, contractors, assignees and successors and their licensees) and any other person authorised by any of them, anywhere in the world: (a) using, disclosing, editing, distorting, copying, producing, amending, adapting, publishing, performing, exhibiting, communicating or transmitting any Submitted Content or any adaptation of Submitted Content, or engaging in any other act or omission in relation to Submitted Content as ZooMoo deems fit; and (b) performing any of the aforementioned acts without identifying you. You irrevocably grant all consents and waivers (to the extent permissible by law) necessary to enable ZooMoo to make fullest use of Submitted Content (including in all advertising, marketing, promotion, distribution and other exploitation of the Programme).
4. (Indemnity) You agree to indemnify and at all times keep ZooMoo fully and effectually indemnified from and against all actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal costs), claims, damages and losses whatsoever suffered or incurred by ZooMoo as a result of any breach or non-performance of these Terms by you or any of your warranties or undertakings hereunder.
5. (Assignment) ZooMoo may assign and/or license the benefit of these Terms (wholly or in part) without your consent. These Terms and the rights granted hereunder are and shall be non-assignable by you or by operation of law, and you shall not assign, mortgage or otherwise encumber the same.
6. (Liability) you acknowledge that damages are an adequate remedy for any breach of these Terms by ZooMoo and in no event shall you have the right to terminate or rescind these Terms or ZooMoo’s rights hereunder or to seek or obtain, for any reason whatsoever, an injunction or any other form of equitable relief with respect to and/or against ZooMoo or its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, successors and assigns. Your sole remedy being an action at law for damages (if any).
7. (Warranty) You warrant that (i) you have the full power, capacity and authority to enter into these Terms and grant the rights herein granted and that these Terms do not in any way conflict with any existing commitment you may have; (ii) Submitted Content and all material contained in Submitted Content is original to you and does not contain any third party material; (iii) you have obtained all necessary clearances and permissions from all persons appearing in Submitted Content to enable ZooMoo to fully exploit its rights as granted under these Terms; and (iv) neither ZooMoo’s use of Submitted Content pursuant to these Terms nor anything contained in Submitted Content is defamatory or infringes upon the rights (including privacy rights) of any third parties.
8. (Amendment) ZooMoo reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time and without notice. Your submission and upload of Submitted Content will constitute your acceptance of these Terms and any amendments thereof.
9. (Governing law) These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.