Upload a cute video or photo of your child/ward and they could be featured on-air on ZooMoo’s ‘Tiny Giggles’ segment. A selection of videos and/or photos that comply with the Rules below will be featured in the ‘ZooMoo Tiny Giggles’ segment, and yours could be one of them.
As you can imagine, the selection process depends on a lot of things. Unfortunately this means we can’t comply with special requests to show specific videos or guarantee that your video will be shown on air on ZooMoo. But we’d really like to receive your contribution! Here are the Rules.
The Promoter and Organiser is ZOOMOO NETWORKS PTE LTD (hereinafter, “ZooMoo”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
- You must be 18 or over to submit a video or photo of your child/ward. Videos or photos may only be submitted by a parent or legal guardian of the child/ward featured in the submitted videos/photos (“Submitted Content”). We, at ZooMoo, reserve the right to request proof of identity of children videoed or photographed and the person uploading them, and we further reserve our right to reject submissions if we suspect that the video is not properly authorised or for any other reason.
- Submitted Content must only contain your child/ward and their siblings. No other people may be featured.
- Your child/ward must be between 1 – 7 years old to have a chance to be featured on-air on ZooMoo’s ‘Tiny Giggles’ segment (the “Programme”). To upload Submitted Content, you must enter the information requested in the online upload site and upload Submitted Content. If Submitted Content includes siblings, we need information about all of the siblings who appear on Submitted Content.
- If selected, Submitted Content which you’ve uploaded will only appear on-air on the Programme and/or related ZooMoo’s social media sites. Selection shall be subject to our sole discretion. Our selection or rejection of Submitted Content for the Programme and/or related ZooMoo’s social media sites shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to send you any copies of Submitted Content featured on-air, nor will we be able to return Submitted Content you have submitted to us.
- There must not be any personal or private information about You, your child/ward, their siblings or others in Submitted Content itself (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers, school names, full names, school uniforms). Any Submitted Content that include any personal/private information will not be considered. This is to comply with our child and data protection policies.
- Submitted Content must be of reasonable quality, i.e. in focus, not blurry, with your child/ward, and if applicable, their siblings, in clear view.
- Submitted Content must be in full colour and a minimum of 480p – this is to ensure quality for on air broadcast. Submitted Content must not exceed 3 minutes in duration or 300MB in size.
- Submitted Content must not include any activity which is abusive, harassing, insulting, involves threatening behaviour or that could be deemed to be bigoted, hateful, racially offensive or vulgar.
- Submitted Content must not feature endangered species or any activity depicting cruelty towards animals.
- Submitted Content must not contain any actions unsuitable for ZooMoo’s audience.
- Submitted Content must not contain images (whether in the foreground or background) of anyone or anything that is famous or recognizable (e.g. celebrities, trademarks and logos, merchandise, branded toys, popular personalities or characters (live or animated).
- Your child/ward, and if applicable, their siblings, in Submitted Content must be fully clothed. No naked or partially naked images and footages will be considered, however innocent.
- Submitted Content must not contain any profane language or imagery.
- Submitted Content must not contain any logos on clothing or in the background or foreground.
You must read and agree to the Terms & Conditions before submitting your child/ward's Video or Photo. Your upload of a video or photo will be an indication that You agree with the Terms & Conditions.
(*ZooMoo collects personal information such as Your name, contact number and email address so that we can contact You for the purposes of this promotion and if You have opted-in to receive emails and updates on our upcoming events and happenings. By filling in Your details, You agree and understand that, according to the Personal Data Protection Act 2015 (PDPA) (Singapore) and other privacy legislation applying to this site, Your personal data will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold or exposed to any third parties.)