GiggleBox 'Upload and Win'
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest commences on 4 September 2017 (12:00 am) to 22 September 2017 (11:59 pm), both dates inclusive ("Contest Period").
2. Participants must be an Astro customer with active Astro services during the Contest Period and must have subscribed to Astro Kids Pack. Participants must not have any outstanding bills with Astro during the Contest Period.
3. Employees of Astro, their immediate families (such as spouse, brothers, sisters and children), as well as commercial customers and bulk subscription customers, are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
4. Contest is only open to parents and/or guardians aged 18 years old and above, with children aged 3 to 8 years of age.
5. Participants will have to do the following during the Contest Period:
(a) Take a video of your child impersonating his/her favourite animal and upload it to your Instagram account with the #ZMGiggleBox to redeem one (1) chance in the Contest.
(b) Each Participant must ensure that their Instagram profile is set to ‘public’ during the Contest Period and until 25 September 2017.
(c) The Participant's video upload to Instagram will be deemed as full compliance and agreement to the Terms and Conditions of ZOOMOO.
6. At the end of the Contest Period, Winners will be picked from the eligible participants based on the best video entry ("Winners").
7. 20 lucky Winners will win a pair of passes to the ZOOMOO ‘Party Like An Animal’ party on 7 October 2017 at Dreamworld Playland, The Starling Mall, S-202, No. 6 Jalan SS21/37, Damansara Uptown, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
8. Each prize includes:-
(a) One (1) adult ticket and two (2) children tickets to ZOOMOO’s ‘Party Like An Animal’ party at Dreamworld Playland (The Starling Mall);
(b) Two (2) children 1-Day pass to Dreamworld Playland (The Starling Mall).
9. Winners will be notified via Instagram Direct Messaging by 25 September 2017. The Prizes must be redeemed in accordance with the notification from ZOOMOO.
10. If a Winner fails to respond to the Instagram Direct Message by the deadline specified by ZOOMOO, the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the Prize, and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
11. Each Winner shall also be required to sign an acknowledgement and release form in respect of his or her use of the Prize, as a condition to his or her receipt of the Prize. The terms and conditions of the acknowledgement and release form are not subject to amendment. In the event of non-compliance with this paragraph, the Winner will be disqualified. ZOOMOO reserves the right to substitute with another participant or to cancel the Prize.
12. ZOOMOO reserves the right to redistribute any unclaimed Prize to other participants or donate any unclaimed Prize or its equivalent value to any approved charitable organization.
13. ZOOMOO will need to collect and use participants' personal data, as well as disclose their personal data to ZOOMOO's partners, to facilitate their participation in the Contest. Such personal data may include without limitation a participant's name, telephone number, email address, personal identification or passport number, as well as his picture, photographs or likeness.
14. ZOOMOO and its partners reserve the right to use the names, pictures, photographs or likeness of any participant or Winner (and his/her child(ren)) in its marketing, publicity or promotional materials at ZOOMOO's sole discretion without notice to the participant or Winner, or require any participant or Winner to appear in any form of marketing, publicity or promotional activities. ZOOMOO may also use your personal data to conduct analysis on your use of our products and services so as to help us improve, review, develop and efficiently manage the products and services offered to you.
15. By participating in this Contest, you consent to ZOOMOO's and its partners' collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for the purposes and in the manner described above.
16. The Winner acknowledges and agrees that ZOOMOO makes no warranty whatsoever as to the Prizes, including without limitation the availability, destinations, times, quality, fitness for purpose or the value of the tickets, transport, goody bags or other gifts.
17. ZOOMOO shall not be deemed to be the seller or transferor of the Prizes. The Prize shall be subject to such other terms and conditions as may be imposed by the relevant sponsors, merchants and/or suppliers of the Prize (“Prize Terms”). The Winner agrees to be bound by such Prize Terms.
18. The Prizes, or any part thereof, shall not be transferable, exchangeable, redeemable or substituted for cash or other benefits.
19. Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute a release and discharge of ZOOMOO by the Winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the Winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the Winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the Prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Contest, Prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
20. ZOOMOO's decisions on the Contest and the Winners shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances. In the event of a dispute, any individual’s entitlement to participate in the Contest and any participant’s entitlement to the Prizes shall be subject to the sole discretion and final determination of ZOOMOO.
21. ZOOMOO is not responsible to any Winner for the redemption of the Prizes. ZOOMOO shall not be liable to any Winner for damages, losses, costs or expenses, lost profits, revenue, business or anticipated savings suffered or incurred by any Winner arising out of or in connection with the redemption of any Prize.
22. ZOOMOO reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Contest will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and any amendments thereof.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.